My husband and I are lovers of Italian food, so in my house almost all the dishes are somehow inspired in this kind of food. On this occasion, I wanted to make a cremini mushroom risotto and beef Milanese, something very classic and easy. Since I did that my husband liked the mushrooms, I enjoy eating the dishes that I used to eat alone, so I can say that love can do everything, LOL!
Most of the risotto recipes tell us that we need to use arborio rice, since this type of Italian rice is ideal for the dish, but if you're like me, living in a village that the exotic ingredients is not readily available, do not complicate your life, you can still make risotto.
If we seek the definition of risotto, this tells us is a creamy rice with parmesan cheese, in any of the definitions that I saw said that you should necessarily use the arborio rice, because if not, it was not risotto. I use plain white rice, but, I did it the traditional way.
I hope you enjoy the recipe as I do!
For this recipe you will need:
Ingredients:
1 cup of traditional white rice
1 cup of chicken broth
2 cups of water
1/2 cup of cremini mushrooms
3 tlps of onion
1 garlic
Salt and peper
1/2 cup of tomato sals
2 tlps of butter
1/4 cups of parmesan chesse
Basil and oregano
2 tps red wine vinegar
2 pinches of sugar
2 pinches of sugar
Place in a saucepan over low heat, a splash of olive oil, when the oil is hot add the onion and garlic finely chopped, let the vegetables are soft and transparent and add the mushrooms, has also added the red wine vinegar and sugar, cook 2 minutes, then add the rice and spices, cook for 1 min, after that add the chicken broth and tomato sauce, stirring constantly, as rice drying their liquid, water is added in small quantities.
When you see that the rice is cooked, add butter and Parmesan cheese, waiting for the rice to dry a bit and be ready. The risotto should be creamy not sticky.
Serves 4 people
Prep time 45 min
Prep time 45 min
P.D.: In a next post I'll give you the recipe for the Milanese

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Déjame saber tu opinión o si tienes alguna duda escribe, no te guardes lo que piensas para ti solamente :)