27 de abril de 2011

Grilled Salmon with Orange-Lemon Hollandaise Sauce on a rice bed





Nothing better for a nutritious and healthy lunch as the salmon, this fish is high in protein, Omega 3 and Vitamin D. Something as simple as a grilled salmon can become a delicious meal just by adding a special touch, in this case I add a touch of a delicious orange and lemon hollandaise sauce and served on a bed of rice garnished by some lemons, I assure you that this dish is delicious.

The hollandaise sauce recipe I take the Martha Stewart website, since I really love your recipes because they are tasty and easy to do, here is the link: http://www.marthastewart.com/284846/salmon-with-tangerine-lemon-hollandaise?backto=true&backtourl=/menu/salmon-with-pita-crisps-and-artichoke-and-rice-salad

I should add that I had never made ​​a hollandaise sauce, and if a little laborious, but worth it, gives a great flavor to the salmon without overpowering the natural flavor of the fish.

You can make baked salmon instead of grilled and accompanied with vegetables will remain equally delicious. If you do not get salmon, try some other fish, will surely be just as delicious.

Hope you enjoy.




Nada mejor para un almuerzo nutritivo y saludable como el Salmón, este pescado es alto en proteínas, ácidos Omega 3 y vitamina D. Algo tan simple como un salmón a la parrilla se puede convertir en un suculento plato solo agregándole un toque especial, en este caso yo agregue un toque de una rica salsa holandesa de naranja y limón y lo serví en una cama de arroz adornado por unos limones, te aseguro queda delicioso.



La receta de la salsa holandesa la tome de la pagina de Martha Stewart, acá te coloco el link para que la puedas ver http://www.marthastewart.com/284846/salmon-with-tangerine-lemon-hollandaise?backto=true&backtourl=/menu/salmon-with-pita-crisps-and-artichoke-and-rice-salad


Debo acotar que jamás había hecho una salsa holandesa, y si es un poco trabajosa, pero vale la pena, le da un gran sabor al salmón sin opacar su sabor natural.


Puedes hacer el salmón al horno en vez de a la parrilla y acompañarlo con verduras de igual manera te quedara delicioso. Si no consigues salmón, prueba hacerlo con algún pescado de carne blanca firme, seguramente quedara igual de delicioso.


Espero lo disfrutes.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Déjame saber tu opinión o si tienes alguna duda escribe, no te guardes lo que piensas para ti solamente :)